Saturday 5 May 2018

How BlockChain Technology is bringing a Change in the Automotive Industry?


Going by the statistics, by 2025 numerous companies in the automobile sector are planning to spend approximately 0.06% of their total Information Technology spend on Blockchain technology. Everything from car sales and leasing, supply change management, removal of counterfeit spare parts from the market, auto insurance to a plethora of other automotive industry dimensions, there are still numerous verticals where Blockchain can show its true potential. Read More

Tata Indigo Parts


1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    blockchain articles

    ReplyDelete